Last Updated on 11/2/2004 by bidz
eBay has released their 2004 Holiday Hot List. You can find the full report here >> in PDF format.
“We applied these methodologies to determine products and categories within eBay’s top level-categories (or “meta” categories) including Clothing, Shoes and Accessories; Collectibles; Consumer Electronics; Cameras & Photo; Cell Phones; Jewelry, Gems & Watches; Media Sporting Goods; Toys & Hobbies; and Dolls & Bears.
For each meta, we’ve included several ways to looks at the recommendations:
– Leaf: Specific leafs that we believe will be hot.
– Item Specifics (Attributes): Where used in the meta, lists the combinations that are likely to be hot.
– Product: Products that don’t link directly to one leaf and may span multiple leafs.
– High Demand Listings: Historical item listings that had particularly high bid counts.
– Popular Keywords: Keyword search terms that had particularly high frequency.