Last Updated on 10/2/2004 by bidz
Oct 02, 2004
By KIM FIGG
“The International Toy Collectors Association is currently buying the following items:
– Any and all toys, dolls, trains, mechanical banks and musical instruments made before 1970.
– Robots and space toys.
– Movie, radio, television and famous characters toys.
– Early pressed steel transportation toys like the big 1920s Buddy L., as well as Smith Miller, Doepke, Tonka, and Nylint.
– German tin windup and older Japanese tin toys, such as Lehmann, Marx, Schuco, Schoenhut, TPS, TN, and Linemar.
– Cowboy toys such as Roy Rogers, Lone Ranger and Hopalong Cassidy.
– Barbie, Ideal, Madame Alexander, Kiddles, GI Joe, Matt Mason, Mego, Kenner, Ginny Vogue, Shirley Temple, Betty Boop, Popeye, Superman, Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.
– Trains: Lionel, American Flyer, Ives, Bing and Marklin.
– Advertising toys: Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Shell, Texaco and strange famous companies.
– Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Corgis, Dinky, Slot Cars and Aurora.”